Robert T. “Rob” McMullen
Senior Environmental Scientist & President
McMullen Environmental Consulting, LLC.
Mr. McMullen formed McMullen Environmental Consulting, LLC.
in the Fall of 2014 to apply his many years of experience teaching and practicing environmental sciences to provide the professional community with specialized services. He handles all client relations, marketing, project management, training assignments and on-site data collection.
With over twenty-five years of experience practicing the environmental and biological sciences primarily in South Florida and the Florida Keys, throughout Florida and in Southern Louisiana, Mr. McMullen affords his clients a strong, reliable base of experience and long established relationships within the consulting and regulatory agency community.
He is experienced in all phases of the project delivery process, including:
- Planning and Project Development & Environment (PD&E) studies,
- National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) studies from Environmental Impacts Statements (EIS) and Environmental Assessments (EA) to all types of Categorical Exclusions (CE) and simple site evaluations,
- project management and on-site data collection,
- post-disaster recovery activities,
- coordinating environmental resource permitting,
- habitat assessments, wetland delineations, threatened and endangered species surveys (including wildlife crossing studies and monitoring),
- Mitigation site design, construction oversight,
- Mitigation and compliance monitoring for projects impacting environmentally sensitive lands,
- Construction site inspections and training inspectors to comply with NPDES stormwater, erosion and sedimentation control measures,
- Tree consulting services and landscape inspections, and
- Public relations and public speaking.
He received his B.S. in Biology with a Chemistry minor from the University of Miami in Coral Gables, Florida in 1985 and an M.S. degree in Environmental Sciences from the Florida International University in Miami, Florida in 2003.